Planning the planning
A host of specialists and only one contractual partner for an optimum result.
We take over the complete planning process and the supervision of the realisation of the project. When commissioning HPP as master planner, there is only one contact person for the client, the single contractual partner: HPP International. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of HPP Architekten GmbH, HPP International Planungsgesellschaft mbH carries out architectural and master planning projects both abroad and for foreign clients.
The demands placed on large-scale projects continue to rise.
Many disciplines were in use even in the past. But due to technological, social and structural upheavals, the complexity of construction projects today continues to increase: It is now a matter of economy and sustainability; innovation and identity; individuality and being standard-compliant; long-term value and rapid completion; digital possibilities and material quality.
We solve all these challenges for the client without increasing the number of project managers. We consolidate our architectural services as well as all planning services required for a construction project in the master planning phase.
A single partner for the multitude of challenges
significantly less administrative effort thanks to a single contractual and contact person
the liability risk for interface coordination is eliminated
qualified planning team selected using our comprehensive network
we take on the original building owner’s tasks in the areas of quality control, costings, deadlines and contracts
no need for detailed reconciliations for the client
As master planners, we guarantee a building of outstanding architectural quality that meets deadlines and costs.
Alfred Schwab, Managing Director HPP International, Lead Consulting Division
"Quality begins when putting the team together."
We are convinced that quality starts with the composition of the team. At HPP, this generally consists of our architects, interior designers and master planners.
When it comes to selecting the right specialists, we can draw on our experience from a large number of completed projects and the legacy of our practice: We have an extensive network of specialist consultants at our disposal, with whom we have already worked successfully in the past.
Vodafone Campus Düsseldorf
5,500 workspaces handed over on schedule after a mere two years' construction time
The scope of our services is specifically adapted to each project and according to the HOAI phases - from the commissioning of a few specialist engineers to complete planning teams.
- Advising the client and assisting in the procurement procedure for the start of the planning process
- Setting up and updating the organisation of the lead consulting during the course of thesubsequent service phases
- Setting up the cooperation structure for the information, reporting and minuting processes
- Organisation, coordination and documentation of planning meetings
- Setting up coordination and integration of input from specialist consultants
- Developing contractors’ decision-making and change management structures
- Involvement in decision / change management
- Preparation of risk statements
- Documentation for each service phase for handover / approval by client / project controller
- Operating the document management system
- Guaranteeing communication between project participants
- Assisting in setting up the BIM and 3D organisation
- Analyses of the project and planning objectives, the brief and the requirement planning
- Creation and updating of intersection lists for the technical planners' services
- Guiding the planning process
- Securing the coordination and integration of the contributions of the lead consultants
- Participating in the coordination and integration of the contributions of those involved in lead consulting
- Collating applications for decisions and changes
- Collating of all planning documents
- Development and implementation of a quality assurance system
- Analysis of the cost framework
- Setting up the general contractor and subcontractor accounting system
- Setting up the standard processes for orders and invoices
- Checking and compiling the invoices for the
general planning calculation
- Views of the cost estimate and the cost calculation of the planners, developing adjustment strategies
- Collating the evaluation of tenders, price reviews, award proposals and supplementary audits
- Establishment of the structure and consolidation of cost control
- Analysis of the client's overall schedules
- Structure and adjustment of the planning schedule
- Involvement in the overall scheduling of the project controllers
- Contributions to the outline schedule, updating the planning schedule and the execution schedule
- Creation and coordination of detailed flow charts Planning, organizational plan circulation and approvals
- Quality assurance of planners' execution schedules
- Determination of performance target during construction and comparison with execution schedule (target / actual)
- Negotiation of the general planning contract
- Involvement in the selection of the specialist planners to be involved
- Preparation and coordination of subplanner contracts
- Enforcement of contractual obligations
- Participation in the preparation of the award packages and the contract structure for the overall project
- Participation in the acceptance of the execution services
- Collating official approvals
- Quality assurance of procurement proposals
- Participation in the award negotiations up to the signing stage
Ruhr West University
A campus for the users, the neighbours, the city and the environment
HPP International Planungsgesellschaft mbH acts as master planner with HPP Architekten GmbH as subcontractor for
and with subcontractors for
- structural design
- mechanical and electrical services
- building physics
- transportation planning
- landscape architecture
- fire protection
- health and safety
Fees are based on the scope of services, the size of the project and the duration thereof. The fee is calculated on the basis of the capacity planning and personnel deployment planning, the amount of the sum insured and a percentage of the fee for the specialist consultants.
BASF Business Center D105, Ludwigshafen
Bürogebäude Telekom Fuhlsbüttler Straße, Hamburg
Clariant Innovation Center, Frankfurt-Höchst
Daimler Engineering Hub Operations, Sindelfingen
Deutsche Botschaft, Washington
Freudenberg Bürogebäude, Weinheim
Freudenberg Ausbildungszentrum, Weinheim
Haus der Universität, Düsseldorf
Hochschule für Musik und Tanz Köln
Hochschule Ruhr West, Mühlheim an der Ruhr
Kongresshalle am Zoo Leipzig
Multifunktionsarena Jekaterinburg, Russland
Metro Campus B1, Düsseldorf
Parkhäuser am Zoo Leipzig
Procter & Gamble Innovation Center, Schwalbach
PSD Bank, Köln
TÜV Rheinland, Köln
Vodafone Campus, Düsseldorf
Westfalenhallen Dortmund, Messe-Eingang Nord
Design and execution for newbuild, refurbishment, conversion and listed building projects.
Working environments an inspiring spaces that are exciting to be in and that foster identity.
Neighbourhood and town planning
In Germany we are creating neighbourhoods, in China we are building entire cities.
Representing the interests of the client and ensuring the quality of the work produced.